Recruitment of Head Constable/Ministerial in CISF-2015 for direct candidate and HC/Min(LDCE) -2015 for departmental candidates of CISF. CISF has released a notification for 700 HC posts.
Job Title: – Head Constable (Ministerial)
- SC :101 posts
- ST: 62 posts
- OBC: 184 posts
- UR: 353 posts
Total Number of seats: – 700 posts
QUALIFICATION TO BE REQUIRED FOR CISF RECRUITMENT 2015:
- Applicants willing to apply for the above mention post must have done Matriculation and 12th class or its equivalent from a recognised Board.
AGE BAR FOR CISF RECRUITMENT 2015:
- Age of candidate applying for CISF Recruitment should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- Upper age relaxation should be applicable for the reserved candidate as per the government rule.
REMUNERATION FOR CISF RECRUITMENT 2015:
Selected candidate should get a remuneration of Rs 5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs 2400/- per month.
APPLICATION FEES TO BE PAID BY CANDIDATE APPLYING FOR CISF RECRUITMENT 2015:
- Application fee for General and OBC Applicant id Rs-50/-
- SC/ST candidate applying for CISF Recruitment should not need to pay any Application fees.
- Application fees should be paid through postal order drawn in favor of the officer payable at the post office as mentioned in the notification.
PROCEDURE TO SELECT THE CANDIDATE FOR CISF RECRUITMENT 2015:
Applicant should be selected for CISF Head Constable (Ministerial)on the basis of their capability to qualify
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Starting date for submission of Application form: 30th Jan 2015
- Last date for submission of Application form: 07th March 2015
Interested and talented candidate will soon apply for CISF Recruitment 2015 by visiting official portal website www.cisf.gov.in. After visiting the official site candidate should read the advertisement properly if their qualification are match with the required qualification than they should apply for above mentioned vacant post. Applicant should fill the Application form available in the official website before the due date.