Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Admit Card 2014. Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Kerala High Court Written Examination 2014. Kerala High Court Assistant Hall Ticket 2014.
Kerala High Court will conduct a Written Examination for recruitment for 58 vacant posts of Assistant on the establishment of the High Court of Kerala. Written Exam of Kerala High Court Assistant Exam will be held in upcoming days. Though the final dates are not final yet. You will be able to download admit card once final dates for Assistant Writen Exam get final.
About Kerala High Court:
The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. The High Court of Kerala is headquartered at Ernakulam. Drawing its powers under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the High Court has the power to issue directions, orders and writs including the writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warranto and certiorari for ensuring the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. The High Court Of Kerala was established in 1956.
Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Admit Card 2014
Date & Time of Exam will be notify soon by Kerala High Court and you will be notified here once confirmed.
How To Download
1. Go to Official website of Kerala High Court Recruitment.
2. Look for Download Admit Card and click Link.
3. Enter your details. (Registration number and DOB)
4. Take Print out of Your Admit Card
Important Note :
(1) No Hard Copy of the Admit Card will be Sent by Post.
(2) The candidates should download the Admission Tickets from the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
(3) The Admission Tickets will be ready for download three weeks prior to the date of the written examination and the matter will be informed through press release and through SMS/e-mail.
(4) If a candidate is unable to download his/her Admission Ticket, he/she should contact the High Court at 0484-2562235. In case no communication is received in the Office of the High Court from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his/her Admission Ticket at least 2 weeks before the examination, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his/her Admission Ticket.
The candidates are also advised to visit the recruitment portal of the High Court (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) at least once in two weeks to know about the schedule of the examination and for more updates regarding information about Exam and its Admit Card.