KSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 1463 Vacancies in Karnataka Government recruitment.The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has released a notification (KSRTC Recruitment 2015) on official website at www.ksrtc.in. The KSRTC has 1463 vacant posts of Driver and Driver cum Conductor in Karnataka State in. The KSRTC is inviting online applications from eligible candidates to filling up vacancies of Driver Conductor in Mangalore, Chamarajanagar and Puttur Divisions in 2015. The interested candidates having a valid driving license, can apply through online application method via official website at www.ksrtc.in on or before 3rd March 2015. The candidates are advised to apply before the Last Date of Application.
www.ksrtc.in/KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2015/ KSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2015/ KSRTC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online/KSRTC Online Application Form/ KSRTC Online Application Registration/Mangalore, kamarajanagar Division, Puttur Divisions/KSRTC 1463 Driver cum Conductor Apply Online
Division wise posts :
Number of Posts:1463 vacancies
- Driver: 630 posts
- Driver-Cum-Conductor: 833 posts
|Division Name||Driver||Driver cum Conductor|
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Driver Conductor Jobs 2015
Application fee: General/ 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category candidates have to pay Rs. 350/- and SC, ST, Cat-1, Ex-Serviceman candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-. Application fee must be deposited through Computerized Post Offices.
Education qualification: Interested candidates must have completed SSLC fropm recognized board and candidates must have Valid Heavy & Light Vehicle Driving License.
Age limit (03rd March, 2015):
- General category candidates: Minimum 24 years and Maximum 35 years.
- 2A/ 2B, 3A/ 3B candidates: Minimum 24 years and Maximum 38 years.
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1 candidates: Minimum 24 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection process: Not mentioned.
How To Apply for KSRTC Recruitment ?
- Visit official website: www.ksrtcjobs.com.
- On Home Page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement for Driver & Driver cum Conductor Posts link.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up form.
- Upload all required documents.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Take print out of it for further reference.