Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 02-2016 Batch application Form Download available from 23/11/2015 . Candidates interested in Bhartiya Nausena Bharti SSR Recruitment 02-2016 Batch can apply online. SSR Application Form available at www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. Indian Navy Sailor Selection process and Exam Syllabus has been provided below.
A Notification has been issued for Indian Navy/Nausena SSR recruitment for 02/2016 batch in various newspapers today on 21.11.2015 which will be commenced from August 2016. In this recruitment application are inviting from all Indian, Bhutan and Nepal unmarried male citizens for Sailor Entry at 10+2 level. The aspirants can apply on line from 23.11.2015 through online at its official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Last Date of Application online submission-
The last date of online registration is 06.12.2015. (Physical Receipt At Naval headquarters is 13.12.2015).
Important Note:- The candidate can submit your application through online only. No manual application i.e speed post, Registered post, courier etc. will be allowed. Only online application will be applicable and print out through ordinary post will be acceptable only.
10+2(12th) or its equivalent with physics and math compulsory and chemistry/Biology/ computer one of these.
Indian Navy Bharti Selection Criteria
Selection will be on the basis of your performance in written test, Physical Efficiency Test (PFT) and medical fitness test.
AGE:- 17 to 21 years.
Written Test Sylabus
- The written test will be objective Type.
- Test will be on bilingual language.
- There will be four part i.e. Science, math,English and General Knowledge.
- The written exam will be level of 10+2 and duration of one hour.
- The candidates are compulsory will have to pass in every parts separate.
The exam material helps to reach on success in exam, so we are providing through above link Sailor DPEO, MR/NMR/SSR written exam Syllabus.
Physical Efficiency Test
The candidates must pass the PFT. It consist of 1.6 K.M. run to be completed in seven minutes, 20 Uthak Bathak and 10 Push Ups.
Note:- The written exam and PFT test may be possibility on March/April 2015.
Height- Minimum 157 C.ms , weight & chest should be proportionate and Chest expansion minimum is 5 cm.
The Indian Navy training will be started on August 2015 from which 22 weeks training will be at Chilka and remaining other will be at Indian Navy centers.
- On the basis of 10+2 marks short listed candidates will be called for written test and will send admit card to them, in which time & place of written exam , PFT date/ time will be indicate separately. Short listed candidates can also download their admit card/hall ticket from official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- The candidates are advised to that they bring their original documents at the time of written exam.
Declaration of Indian Navy Recruitment SSR Result–
The Indian Navy Recruitment SSR result 01-2016 batch will be declared on 24.12.2015. So you can download Indian Navy recruitment 2015-16 (SSR) Batch 2016 at its official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
How to apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2015-16
- Apply online from 23.11.2015 at its official website or Given below link.
- Click on “Sailors Entry Button” with blue color apply now.
- After that Tick on given box and click on proceed box.
- Fill up all box i.e name , DoB according to 10th mark sheet.
- Fill up the box of E-mail ID is compulsory.
- After fill up application form the candidate save it carefully and take out two copies of print.
- out of one will be send with signature , documents by ordinary post.