THE WEST BENGAL CENTRAL SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION has announced the recruitment of Clerk and Group D. This is the 3rd Regional Level Selection Test for Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff 2016 in Govt. aided / Sponsored / Junior-High/Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools (Except Hill Region).
WBSSC Clerk Group D Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates can apply online for West Bengal SSC Clerk / Grade D non-teaching staff recruitment. The Online application form link and other details are given below.
Any citizen of India may apply only for the post of Non-Teaching Staff i.e. Clerk and Group D Staff [Peon or Laboratory Attendant or Night Guard or Matron or Helper] in schools. The Candidate for the Post of Clerk and Group-D Staff shall not be permitted to apply in more than one District in a Regional Level Selection Test. However one can apply for both the Posts Clerk & any one of Group – D Post if eligible.
Eligible candidates for 3rd RLST (NT), as per the Minimum Qualification laid down by the W.B. School Service Commission (Selection of Person for Appointment to the Post of Non-Teaching Staff) Rules, 2009, and subsequent amendments may apply Online only (and by no other mode) visiting the official website of The West Bengal School Service Commission (i.e., www.westbengalssc.com )
Westbengalssc.com 3rd RLST NT Recruitment Details 2016
Scheduled Dates for 3rd RLST(NT), 2016
(i) Submission of Online Application: Opening: 10-08-2016 (5pm)
Closing: 31-08-2016 (5pm)
(ii) Fees Payments through CASH-e-Challan : Opening : After 24 Hours (During Banking Hours) of submission of online Application Form and last date of Deposit of Fees is : 05-09-2016 Challan will be available on successful submission of filled in online application form
Application FEE :
- Clerk :
- General & OBC Candidate – 140/-
- SC / ST/ PH Candidates – 70/-
- Group D :
- General & OBC Candidate – 120/-
- SC / ST/ PH Candidates – 60/-
Manner of Selection to the Post of Clerk:-
Selection to the posts of the Clerk shall be made strictly on the basis of merit. The merit will be determined by the results of the Regional Level Selection Test comprising written examination (MCQ Type), and evaluation of academic qualifications and Personality Tests with Typing and Computer Proficiency of the candidates in the manner as specified
Manner of Selection to the Post of Group D Staff :-
Selection to the posts of the Group D Staff shall be made strictly on the basis of merit. The merit will be determined by the results of the Regional Level Selection Test comprising written examination (MCQ Type) and personality test of the candidates in the manner as specified
Age : As on 1st January 2016, 18 to 40 yrs for both Clerk & Group D.
Educational Qualification :
- Clerk : Passed School Final/Madhyamik or its equivalent or Old H.S. in lieu of School Final/Madhyamik or its equivalent
- Group D : Passed Class VIII from any School recognise or affiliated by Board/Council or equivalent
How to apply Latest WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Jobs & Online Application Process
- First visit WBSSC website @www.westbengalssc.com
- The notification tab will displayed and then open WBSSC application form
- Fill the application form with aspirants details.
- Upload scanned copy of applicants passphoto size with signature or any other details
- Now verify your filled details and click submit link
- Process generates an application form
- Transfer your applied form and take print out for further use