The West Bengal School Service Commission is going to conduct written exam for 3rd RLST . The 3rd Regional Level Selection Test covers the 3216 posts of Group D staff. The board will announce the exam date soon.
Furthermore, The syllabus for the WBSSC Group D staff is available now. You can download the syllabus available below.
Hence exam date is not announcing soon, candidates have enough time to prepare. They can prepare themselves in a better way till then.
In addition, The Board also released the Paper pattern and Mode of selection. We are writing the details regarding exam below.
West Bengal SSC Group D Exam Syllabus Paper Pattern & Exam Dates :
Selection to the posts of the Group D Staff shall be made strictly on the basis of merit. The merit will be determined by the results of the Regional Level Selection Test comprising written examination (MCQ Type) and personality test of the candidates in the manner as specified in the following schedule :
[table id=7 /]
N. B : OMR sheet will be evaluated by the computer . No re-evaluation/Re-assessment will be allowed of OMR Sheet.
- Candidates will be allowed to apply under any one medium of Instruction for the Post of Clerk.
- Candidates will be allowed to apply only for one Post under Group-D category under any one medium of instruction.
West Bengal 3rd RLST NT Group D Written test Syllabus :
- General Knowledge – 15 Questions will be designed to test the candidates General Knowledge of the environment around him/her and its application to society.
- Current Affairs – 15 Questions will be designed to test Knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience. The Test will also include questions relating mainly to the States of West Bengal and other States of India especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture and Geography.
- Arithmetic – 15 Questions of this component will cover number system including questions on simplification, decimals, fractions LCM, HCF, Average, Ratio and proportions, percentage, profit and loss, discount, simple interest, time and work, time and distance.