www.haryanaitiadmissions.in Haryana ITI Admission Form is available. Haryana ITI Admission Prospectus 2015-16, Counselling Schedule | Apply Online for Haryana ITI Admission at www.haryanaitiadmissions.in. Candidates willing to apply online for ITI Haryana Admission form should read all the details carefully given below.
Haryana ITI Admission Form
Haryana ITI Admission Forms have been issued for new academic session 2015-16. So who wants to take admission in various technical courses in Haryana ITI’s they can submit application form online. The admission will be done under two schemes i.e. Craftsman Training Scheme, Apprenticeship Training from 01.06.2015 to 15.06.2015 (Extended). Centre of Excellence Scheme has been closed. So no admission will be done in COE. At the time of filling application form there is no need to choose NCVT or SCVT Scheme. Only Single application form will be filled at the online registration. Session will be commenced from 03.08.2015.
|No. of ITI’s in Haryana State ( Co- Education)||111|
|No. of Women ITI in Haryana||33|
|No. of Private ITI’s||108|
|Total no. of ITI’s||252|
|No. of Trades||73|
|Total No. of Seats for Admission in ITI||46772|
Qualification – 8th and 10th with 33% Marks (According to Trade) for Engineering/ Non Engineering Course. Minimum Qualification has been mentioned in Annexure – B of the Prospectus.
Minimum Age as on 01.08.2015- 14 years. There is no limit in Upper Age.
Admission Procedure – Admission in all trades will be held in four step of online counselling. First three step is only for Haryana Citizens and Fourth Step is for other state candidates. A Joint Common Merit List will be prepared for Admission. Haryana ITI Merit List will be prepared as per following tie breaker.
- First Tie Breaker – Those have more marks in Math will be preferred.
- Second Tie Breaker – Those have more marks in Science will be preferred.
- Third Tie Breakeer – Those have more marks in English will be preferred.
If any equality in above then higher age applicant will be preferred. If a candidate has 60 % in 12th they will got 5 marks and below 60%, they will obtain 3 marks as a weight age.
Application For Online Counselling –
- Rs. 100/- for General.
- Rs. 25/- For SC Candidates.
- For Female no fee required.
Method of submission of Application Fee-
- Through 16 no. PIN Scratch Card which will be available at your nearest ITI.
- Through E- Challan Form which will be submit in ICICI Bank after taking of Print.
- Net Banking.
The candidates who will be chosen for admission, they will be present from 03.08.2015 to 07.08.2015 at office.
Counselling Schedule – 01.06.2015 to 31.07.2015.
How to apply Online for Haryana ITI Admission-
- Visit to Official website of Haryana ITI
- Then Click on “Online Application Form”. Prior to this please Check” Sample Form“ for Practice.
- Then fill all required information in ITI Form.